You may have heard about Earp It Forward, a kindness project inspired by Wynonna Earp and created by @kindnesskru. The Wynonna Earp fandom is already known for kindness (it’s contagious, have you heard?). We know of several Earpers who have done giveaways with their con swag, for example, and fans who have bought T-shirts for each other and for new Earpers.
From time to time we’ve been asked if we can help anonymously facilitate Earping It Forward with our shirts for people. We would love to offer this as a service for Earpers who want to give an anonymous gift to someone else. Here’s how to do it:
- Please fill out the form below with your name and email address, and the contact information (twitter handle or email address if you know it) for the person you’d like to Earp It Forward to
- Let us know what product you’d like to Earp It Forward for (a specific T-shirt, one of our other products, etc.), or if you want the recipient to choose, and if there’s a maximum amount you’d like to spend
- We’ll contact the Earp It Forward recipient and ask them to select what they want
- Once they’ve selected it, we’ll send you an invoice via PayPal for the cost of the item, tax, shipping, and a $3 facilitation fee for us handling the communication and logistics
- You pay the invoice
- We send the Earp It Forward recipient their goodies!
If you have any questions about Earping It Forward with Fangirl Shirts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks! Be kind!