Fangirl Shirts will be at DragonCon 2017 this year! We won’t be a vendor, but we will be able to bring you any gear that you want to pre-purchase! This includes both our main catalog and our special editions. We’ll bring it to Atlanta and arrange to hand-deliver it to you. Save on shipping, whether you’re coming to DragonCon from within the USA or not! We’ll also have a small supply of stickers, lanyards and buttons with us if you want to make any impulse purchases offsite.
To pre-purchase anything from our main catalog, use this link. When you’re checking out and selecting your shipping method, choose “Pickup at DragonCon Aug 31-Sept 2” (see the example below) and you’ll get free shipping! You can order anything from our main catalog for pickup at DragonCon until August 25.
Some key con suggestions: you’ll need a lanyard for your DragonCon badge; the con does not provide lanyards. We’ve got you covered with these:
We also want to help you add some flair with our:
Our deadline for preordering special edition products has now passed. We’re leaving this part of the post up for posterity, but removing the form at the bottom of the post.
We’ll also be able to bring products from our special edition catalog, as long as you tell us what you want by Saturday, August 12. Here’s how – fill out the form at the bottom of this post with all the details of your desired special edition product. If you want more than one special edition product, fill out the form twice, three times…you get it.
We’ll need to know:
- The shirt or item name
- The style (v-neck, flowy tank top, unisex tee, and so on)
- The color
- The size
- The link to the special edition product with your color, size and style pre-selected as if you were going to purchase it
- Your contact information so we can communicate with you if we have questions, and so we can let you know where and when to pick up your stuff at DragonCon
Important note: vinegar is used as a fixative for screenprinting, so your shirts may smell slightly of vinegar until they’re washed. This doesn’t have to prevent you from wearing the shirts right away, but we want you to know that in advance. If you prefer to wash your shirts first so they don’t smell like vinegar, you can check out as normal and pay the shipping cost.
We’ll send you an invoice via PayPal (that will include Maryland sales tax in addition to the item price) that you can pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account, and we’ll bring your item to DragonCon! In the comments section, tell us what day you’ll be arriving at DragonCon and any other information you want us to know. We’ll be arranging a couple of pickup days/times/locations to be announced later.
If you need any suggestions for special edition products to pre-order for pickup, might we suggest:
- WayHaughtLanta in Georgia Peach, Rainbow Dragons, or Firey Orange Dragons
- Pussy Willows
- I Got My Beaver Buzzed At Shorty’s
- Themyscira Equestrian Team
- Feminist Killjoy or I Love Lucy
- Wonder Fangirl or Wonder Fan
- Fandras or SuperFandras
- A Woman’s Place Is In The TARDIS
- Peace Maker
- WayHaught Wordcloud, Wynonna Earp Love or Black Badge Division
- Wynonna Earp and Her Motorcycle, Purgatory Softball Team or Top Shelf
- Dark Matter Nicknames
- Power to the Girls
- Fangirl No Chill