When we went to San Diego Comic-Con 2016, we did a whole lot of things, and we told you about them in a day-by-day, minute-by-minute blog post. But there’s one thing we did that we didn’t tell you about at the time – so we’re telling you now!
We asked the cast of Wynonna Earp and Beau Smith to sign two of our Peace Maker shirts so we could use them for a special fundraiser for Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund. And they did! These shirts have been signed by Melanie Scrofano, Shamier Anderson, Dominique Provost-Chalkley, Tim Rozon, Katherine Barrell, and Beau Smith (creator of Wynonna Earp comics and affectionately known as “Papa Earp”).
We’re raffling off these two signed Peace Maker shirts to raise more money for Everytown. We believe that sensible gun safety laws for the USA are a good idea, and we think Everytown does a great job.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a donation of $5 or more to Everytown via this page
- Your donation enters you in the random drawing for one of the signed peace maker shirts
- There will be two winners randomly chosen
- The fundraiser/raffle will run until December 2, 2016
- Everyone has an equal chance to win, whether you’ve donated $5, $50 or $500
- If you want to donate anonymously, that’s fine – just email a copy of your donation receipt to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (you can remove personally identifying information). We will keep your identity confidential.
- All donations go directly to Everytown
We’re posting updates to this page every few days with pictures from the signing at SDCC and little blurbs about the cast, so watch that space and follow us on twitter @fangirlshirts and/or our Facebook page to get notified when we post new pictures!
Special, huge thanks to Allison Baker from IDW Entertainment for helping us get these shirts signed during the madness of SDCC. The Wynonna Earp signings were really popular and she helped us make this happen without taking valuable time away from fans who wanted to get autographs and speak to Beau and the cast. Allison, you’re awesome. (You can listen to Tales of the Black Badge’s podcast interview with Allison here, by the way!)
P.S. – if you haven’t heard about our Peace Maker shirts, you can read here about why we made them and you can still buy a shirt of your own. 100% of the proceeds from sales of Peace Maker go directly to Everytown. As of today (November 6, 2016) sales of Peace Maker have raised $1,476 and counting for Everytown).